Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears


Hey guys,

So this past weekend I was in CVS and Star magazine caught my eye. The front cover said “Pregnant Jamie Lynn Giving Up Her Baby”, I just had to get it to see what this was all about. At first I was thinking, how could she give her baby away? I mean I understand that she is young but I thought she would at least keep it because her mother would always be there for her and help her take care of it.

Later that night I sat down to read the magazine. The first sentence in the article was “Jamie Lynn Spears has quietly agreed to give up the baby girl she’s carrying and let her mother, Lynne, raise the child.” Later in the article it said that Jamie Lynn was doing this so she could work on her career as an actress and singer and also still have her life as a teenager. She also said that she would not be giving her mother total control but enough to allow her to live her life.
I think that this is a very smart decision for Jamie Lynn. She is so young and was just starting to become more popular with her acting and singing career. By allowing her mom to take the front seat and care for her child, Jamie Lynn will be able to become more successful and therefore also support her child.

What do you guys think of Jamie Lynn’s decision? Do you think it’s for the better or not?

No comments: